skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
1234 pease ct monty's input blog
Sunday, January 18, 2009
In the early 70s in San Leandro we would go to B&H market for candy, boy what we could get for a quarter back then. bubble gum stickers and cards were among our favorites. Here are some examples of what we got.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(7)
My boys are full of it. This picture from easter 0...
Wendy n Ebony kinda playWendy is the reason Ebony ...
Remember christmas 1975? I do. We came out to the ...
No title
One game that Ron and I played alot in 1971 was gn...
Being Ron's little brother was hard. Like many of ...
I love reading about 1234 pease court, and all the...
About Me
Monty Truscott
I'm a very lucky person. I don't deserve to have it so good.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment